Vendors can connect to Informedika Network using certified connectivity process. Vendors will be able to receive electronic orders, provide electronic results and securely communicate with clinicians and their front desk personnel.
Informedika offers two certification programs:
- Bi-Directional Interface
- Results-ONLY Interface
Accepting the Informedika Network Contract is required to start the certification process. Informedika will provide a dedicated IT team for the certification process. Time estimate: 2-3 weeks for bidirectional interface.
In order to start the certification process, Vendor is required to set up a secure communication channel with Informedika Network infrastructure.
The following are approved communication channels supported by Informedika:
- Secure Web Service (Web Service API configuration will be provided)
- IPSEC VPN tunnel (IPSEC VPN configuration will be provided)
- Secure FTP folder (SFTP)
- PENDING: BOX.com
Certification for Bi-directional Interface:
1. Informedika requires several sample ORM HL7 messages and any supporting documentation if available.
2. Informedika requires vendor’s compendium (EXCEL, PDF or XML), AOEs (if any), list of accepted insurance payors (if any).
3. Informedika provides ready to certify interface and submits sample test orders to the vendor for review.
4. Vendor interface scheduled to go live.
Certification for Results-ONLY Interface:
1. Identify vendor’s available format for data transmissions: HL7, DICOM, etc.
2. Provide to Informedika several sample ORU HL7 messages and any supporting documentation if available.
3. Informedika team will load samples into our system and configure the interface as needed.
4. Vendor confirms the results transmitted and displayed according to vendor’s requirements.
5. Vendor interface scheduled to go live.