You can maintain your own account and your staff accounts in Settings. Login to Health Gorilla and click on your name (right top of the screen), select Settings.
Note: You must be an Administrator to maintain user accounts.
The following options are available under Settings menu:
Select Users from the Settings menu.
On the Users maintenance screen, you can:
- Create new, delete or disable existing user (staff) credentials,
- Assign a user to a predefined Security Role:
- Doctor - must be a registered provider with the registered NPI number and state license number in the USA, in other countries must be a verifiable government issued medical license
- Staff - staff account which can conduct a majority of workflows, as long as they have a supervising medical provider added in the practice and they must select a registered physician's name in any transaction.
- Nurse - in addition to having access to all clinical workflows, can place orders under his/her name
- Administrator - all of the above, plus unrestricted access to create and maintain other users
- Readonly - limited view only accounts, which can view records, but cannot create new or edit transactions.
- Maintain user's name and email address,
- Reset user's password,
- Assign users to certain or all practice locations,
- Invite other clinicians into the practice account: clinicians cannot simply be added even by the administrator. Each invited clinician will verify invitation and confirm or deny it to join the practice (company) account,
- Add user's photo,
- Specify if a user can keep the session open for 12 hours. By default and due to HIPAA, user's session will expire after 30 minutes of inactivity while logged into the Clinical Network. Specifying a longer duration of user's session will keep this user logged in for 12 hours, even if they idle. Use discretion with this setting.